Datavized Technologies, Inc., is a software company based in NYC specialized in data-driven products and services. Datavized develops 100% web-based tools that enable individuals and businesses to effortlessly create and distribute compelling digital content from data. The company’s suite of products include immersive audio and visual applications that work cross-browser and cross-platform; including desktop, mobile, tablet and with virtual and mixed reality headsets.
Datavized’s founders bring expertise in data, imaging and interactive storytelling to the immersive web. The team has been building a robust, data-driven WebXR proprietary technology software stack from the ground up since 2015..
Co-founder, Chief Executive Officer
- Innovator in imaging and technology, Journalism360 award winner (ONA 2018)
- Previously ran award-winning production studio with creative and coding teams
Co-founder, Chief Strategy Officer
- Expert in Big Data and WebXR (Lecturer at The New School & Parsons School of Design)
- Previously ran marketing consultancy, helping clients like Vimeo launch products
Co-founder, Chief Technology Officer
- 25 years coding experience for web (Knight Foundation Technology Fellow)
- Recognized by developer community for WebVR Starter Kit and Seriously.js